Monday, December 13, 2004

U.S.A begin again

Ok it is true that I complain too much. Seriously. What you are not gonna listen to me? What are you republican? I apologize, what I am really trying to do here is let other people think. Step back and open their mind to something they otherwise wouldn't do that for. Take Bush . As you may have gathered from my little republican comment I am not all that fond of Dubbaya, to say the least. Iahed him and the close mindedness of all his follwers. That is until I got around to thinking. Sure America is full of Idiots. I mean you gotta admit this place is a dump (thank you Georgey for all that school budget) but 51% of America being closeminded anti gay anti "choice" anti intellectual fools who sit around all day laughing at ren and stimpy and discussing how the best movie ever was Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure. Its just mathematically impossible. So then I start reading and I discover that Bush may be none too bright but his main issue are his psychological maladies. This guy is doing the best to impress a man he secretly resents. Namely his father. Thats why hes in Iraq. Thats why hes not doing jack about anything else in this damn co;untry and I see that people voted for him because they probably say that this man may have had some difficulties but its possible that hell get better. Or I'm just making all this up so that I dont face the real issue that this really is a nation of idiots. Please dont judge me until you know me. Then you may call me an egotistical madman who rants just to hear his own voice. I......(sigh) I love you people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home