Monday, December 13, 2004

Christmas and a whole sock of coal thanks

I need to really brush up on my programming skills. I have forgotten everything. Today I have brought you a healthy dose of comedic materials (<-click) that are very much free. If you like anime or video games or preferably both this will appeal to you from the start. Make sure to read it in order though. Also if you haven't heard of it there is some videos and other files circulating the web. It is called bum fights or something along those lines. I will not be the judge of the content of these files but they are free to be viewed by you, so check stuff out. On a completely different note I am very unfortunate to be broke so near Christmas. Oh well, I will have to stand trial at the North Pole in front of high judge Santa Claus once again (did you know he has a southern accent?) for being a greedy undeserving bastard and will probably get off light with just some moral reproach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home